With the support of a caring community, Action for Children has been transforming children’s lives in Central Ohio for more than 45 years.
We serve seven counties in the Central Ohio area. We are the community’s leading provider of resources and training for professionals working with young children, parents and families seeking child care and agencies/businesses serving the early childhood community. We work hand-in-hand with parents, professionals and community partners to ensure that all children in Central Ohio have opportunities for quality early learning experiences that prepare them for success in school and life.
More ways to get involved:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay connected and learn more about our efforts in the community.
- Subscribe to our email list to learn more about volunteer opportunities and events.
- Learn more about our Advocacy work and how we’re changing lives in Central Ohio.
- Stay informed and read our recent news and publications.
- Use our Child Care Supply Map, an interactive tool for civic leaders, advocates & child care providers to explore the availability of quality child care and early learning in Central Ohio.
- Go behind the scenes of our “The Cycle of Parenting” Mural project in Franklinton.