Join Action for Children in the interesting and important work underway on behalf of children and families in Central Ohio!
- Receptionist/Administrative Specialist | Action for Children is seeking a mission-driven individual to join the team. As the first point of contact for the agency, this individual must demonstrate customer focus and convey an atmosphere of professionalism. The candidate must have superior communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and attention to detail. Regular and consistent attendance is mandatory. Click here for more information and how to apply.
- SPARK Parent Partner | Action for Children, central Ohio’s Child Care Resource and Referral agency, is seeking an experienced individual to join its SPARK home visiting team. SPARK (Supporting Partnerships to Assure Ready Kids) is a kindergarten readiness home visiting program that involves supporting children as they move from home to school, ensuring that children are ready for school and schools are ready for families. You will draw on your knowledge of early childhood care and education; developmental assessments and screenings; as well as knowledge of the community and its resources. Click here for more information and how to apply.
- Coordinator/Parent Education Facilitator, Triple P | Action for Children (AFC) is seeking an individual to join its Family and Community Engagement team. This position oversees the day-to-day activities of the Triple P program which include: recruitment of participants, marketing the program, and facilitating the evidence-based Triple P curriculum. The Coordinator will assist the Program Director by handling administrative tasks and serving as the liaison with partnering agencies and organizations. Click here for more information and how to apply.
- Help Me Grow Family Support Specialist | Action for Children (AFC) is looking for an experienced individual to join its Help Me Grow (HMG) home visiting team. Duties include conducting home visits with the goal of providing: child health and development screening; referrals to service providers; family support, information and education; parent education that focuses on parent/child interactions, developmental instruction and promotion of early literacy. Click here for more information and how to apply.
- Program Manager, Child Care and Education Initiatives (CCEI) | Action for Children (AFC) is expanding and has an immediate need for a Program Manager. The individuals in these positions will join a dedicated team of professionals in the Child Care and Education Initiatives area of the organization. Programs in this area include: Step Up To Quality, Child Care Licensing, Child and Adult Care Food Program, Professional Development, CDA and Coaching services. Click here for more information and how to apply.
New positions will be posted as they become available. We are always interested to meet talented professionals to join our team!
Volunteer for Action for Children
We offer volunteer opportunities during office hours, Monday through Friday, as well as special events during office or non-office hours. Opportunities range from using your office and computer skills to assist our staff or working with staff on short-term special events, projects, and fundraising.
For more information about volunteer opportunities available at Action for Children, please send an email to email@example.com.
Internships at Action for Children
We welcome college interns from around the State of Ohio. We offer a variety of hands-on professional experiences in an environment that encourages your personal and professional development.
For more information about internships at AFC, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Action for Children is committed to continuously creating a culture of diversity and inclusion within our organization. Read our Diversity Statement to learn more about our commitment.