Child Care Stabilization Grants from the Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services (ODJFS) are now available!

Child care providers in Central Ohio can find related information below and should contact their assigned TA’s for more detailed information. Center-based providers, please email If you are a Family Child Care owner, please email


Looking for additional information on stabilization grants?

Check our video playlist on YouTube!

Our team has also compiled provider FAQ’s based on our Stabilization Grants overview sessions. Click the image below to see more!

Additional Stabilization Grants Information

Review the documents below to find answers to common questions!


Stabilization Grants are provided by the Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services and distributed by the Ohio Child Care Resource & Referral Association (OCCRRA). Full guidance for the application for Child Care Stabilization SubGrants and Reconciliation can be found on OCCRRA’s website.