In our continued efforts to assist child care providers during the pandemic, we are offering Mini-Grants to Family Child Care homes and Child Care Centers in Central Ohio that are currently operating under the ODJFS approved Pandemic Child Care (PCC) License.
Please note that the Pandemic Child Care Mini-Grants are limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis until all funds are exhausted. Eligible Family Child Care homes will be awarded $500 and eligible Child Care Centers will be awarded $1000.
To be eligible to apply, you must operate a PCC site within Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Licking, Madison, Pickaway or Union County, have a current Pandemic Child Care License and have at least one child enrolled.
Please follow the instructions below to apply:
- Complete the Pandemic Child Care Mini-Grant Application by following this link: Mini-Grant Application link
- Submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Program Name/PCC License # and County in the Subject Line:
To fill out the form(s):
- Download the form and print
- Fill out as instructed and sign
- Scan completed form and save to your computer
- Submit form to email@example.com with the subject line: Program Name/PCC License # and County
To aid in expediting your application, please use your Program Name/PCC License # as the file names of the attached W-9/forms.
Once you apply, you will be notified within one business day if your application has been approved, we need more information to process your application, or if you are ineligible.
If you have any questions regarding the PCC Mini-Grants, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.