Clintonville CRC Kids Club1 – 15 Clinton Heights Ave., Columbus, 43202-1243
Full Time or Part Time:
Do you thrive on providing fun, active, and engaging activities for school-aged youth? Would you like the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of children and their families? If you answered “YES!”, then we have your next opportunity.
As a Youth Worker at Clintonville-Beechwold Community Resources Center, you will provide a safe, nurturing, engaging, and active environment for youth aged 6 – 12 years old. You will work with a Youth Services Coordinator and Reading Specialist to develop age-appropriate activities that encourage cognitive, social, emotional, and artistic development.
Vacation and Sick Time benefits
Professional Development Opportunities
Eligibility for Free Childcare for dependents aged 6 – 12 years old
Opportunity to work for a star-rated Step Up to Quality (SUTQ) organization
Hours are 3:00pm to 6:00pm (Monday thru Friday) – during school year
Scheduled hours for Summer programs are TBD
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to successfully complete a BCI & FBI background check
• Ability to comply with ODJFS childcare licensing and SUTQ requirements
• Willingness to be trained in First Aid, CPR, and Child Abuse and Neglect Recognition
• Knowledge of the social, emotional, and creative needs of youth aged 6 to 12
Rate of Pay:
resumes and references may be emailed to: Brenda Kauser at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to Clintonville CRC Youth Services Director3222 North High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43202.