Community Montessori Columbus – 5400 Karl Road, Columbus, 43229
Full Time or Part Time:
Join our Montessori-trained Children’s House Guides, mixed-age community of children, other staff and committed families in developing an academically and socially supportive Montessori community. Take on responsibility for enrolled children during either our Before or After Care programs. No Montessori or Early Childhood Education experience is required!
Part-time and full-time positions are available; benefits for all those working full-time include health, dental, vision, life insurance, significant professional development opportunities, a fee waiver for eligible children, and paid time off. Hourly wages are currently in the $15 – $18/hour range and will be determined based on previous experience and job performance at CMC. Please visit CommunityMontessoriColumbus.org/join for full job description and details to apply!
Strong Candidates and Team Members will Possess:
– A credential or Associate’s Degree in an early childhood education related field OR a Bachelor’s Degree in any field
– At least 18 years of age
– An authoritative approach to discipline where high levels of warmth and support are coupled with high expectations and consistent boundaries
– An ability and willingness to work consistent daily hours and take on both consistent and unique responsibilities including lifting and carrying up to 40 lbs, staying on feet and active for large portions of each work day, spending time outdoors in most weather conditions; and modeling appropriate physical activity for children, indoors and out
– Strong communication skills including good judgment around when and what to communicate to fellow staff, children, and children’s family members
– Ability to provide proof of or obtain full-vaccination against: Diphtheria; Tetanus; Pertussis; Measles; Mumps; and Rubella. (Vaccination against the six diseases listed here is typically offered through two different shots in the US: the Tdap and MMR). A negative tuberculosis test may also be required.
Rate of Pay:
Please visit CommunityMontessoriColumbus.org/join to learn more and apply!
Link to application: