Children of America – 8360 North Hight Street, Columbus, 43225
Requires a gentle touch while instituting our developmentally appropriate curriculum. Ability to handle the demands of preschool students in different stages. Be highly organized with the ability to create a positive learning environment. Ensure a safe structured learning environment. Empathetic to children’s emotions and parent’s needs. Plan daily lessons that support social, emotional, physical, & intellectual growth of each child. Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff. Excellent writing skills and use of technology to deliver child progress to parents and other teachers. Present expectations that are appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level. Be creative, passionate about your work and have fun.
- Bachelor’s in early childhood preferred
- 1 year of exp. in a licensed childcare preferred
- Flexible in challenging situations
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to build strong relationships
- Commitment to professional development
- Effective decision making
- Must be First Aid/CPR trained
- Meet all state requirements for position.
Rate of Pay:
$13.00-16.00/ Hour plus a $500 sign on bonus
Please apply on our website, or through indeed.com.