- We seek those who truly love children, feel comfortable with children, and respect them as individuals. We want persons who feel comfortable with parents and can provide loving service by listening, caring, and supporting.
- The teacher must have patience to wait for a child’s internal clock and the vision to inspire those who need to leap ahead.
- The teacher plans and executes the lesson objectives, evaluates the student’s learning, forms positive relationships, relates positively to all staff, helps clean, stays organized, self-assesses, and stays informed.
- High school diploma, early childhood teaching experience preferred
Rate of Pay:
- $12-$20/Hr – depending on experience and education
- Email interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-267-4944