- The Assistant Teacher/Floater (hereinafter “Assistant Teacher”) is responsible for assisting the Lead Teacher and/or Teacher in curriculum implementation, classroom management, and achieving Learning Care Group’s safety vision of “No One Gets Hurt.”
- The Assistant Teacher supervises classes during nap and break times and works with various age groups in various classrooms.
- The Assistant Teacher promotes the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the children under his/her care and works with the school’s staff to create an environment of learning and keeps parents informed of the progress of their child.
- Experience working with children preferred.
- High school Diploma
- Follow the link below. Put in the Powell, Ohio location and fill out the application. Don’t hesitate to call the school if you need help.
- Link to application