- Ibiscus Child Care Center LLC is recruiting someone who is familiar with the licensing rules and the Step up to Quality rules. If you love working with children come and join us at Ibiscus Child Care where learning is an adventure. The Director must be a passionate, nurturing, and warm person who is about motivating children to learn and grow in a loving environment where self-concepts are enhanced, independence encouraged, and individuality respected. The Director must be enthusiastic about educational excellence and empowering confident teachers. The individual needs to be committed to making sure that Ibiscus Childcare Center LLC is successful and knowing that meaningful relationships with children, families, and their teachers are important to succeed. The individual must demonstrate excellent communication skills, leadership skills, professionalism, great organizational skills, and be self-motivated. We offer vacation pay, sick days, and all of the training is paid for.
Ibiscus Child Care Center LLC- 5695 Emporium Square, Columbus, Oh 43213
• Make sure the Ibiscus Child Care Center LLC is in Compliance with the rules of JFS Licensing and Step Up to Quality rules.
• Provide the leadership, management and delivery of quality programs according to the needs of the families.
• Ensure that our center’s philosophy, policies and procedures are implemented and followed.
• Monitor the provision of quality care that meets the individual and group needs of children
• Manage the day to day fundamentals including marketing and financials.
• Communicate with parents regarding their individual child’s development, program and policy issues
• Degree(s) in Early Childhood Education or Higher
• Excellent Public Relations
• Excellent Administrative and Organizational Skills
• At least 1 year of professional experience in a leadership position.
• Required: curriculum development and research, teacher training, building parental relationships, community networking, marketing and sales
Rate of Pay: