Primrose School of Columbus Downtown – 101 East Town Street, Columbus, OH 43215
- The Teacher is responsible for general classroom management and supervision, which includes the personal care, hygiene, and positive discipline of the children.
- He or she plans and implements the Primrose Balanced Learning curriculum, which includes activities for children that stress physical, social, and emotional growth and provides materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use, both in learning activities and in active play.
- The Teacher prepares materials and classrooms for class activities and conducts all activities in a safe, organized, and productive manner.
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory agency.
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed early childhood program preferred.
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
- For Infant and Young Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and out of a crib.
Rate of Pay