Children’s Discovery Place – 9331 South Old State Road, Columbus, OH 43240
- We are a one-of-a-kind child care center located in the Polaris area, serving young children 6 weeks through school age.
- We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Lead Infant / Toddler Teacher to join our fantastic team of care-givers and teachers.
- We offer great benefits and excellent wages – healthcare plans, excellent paid time off, paid holidays, paid trainings, wellness program, paid CDA training, annual bonus pay and many perks!
- Extremely competitive wages!
- We have a great staff and managers that thrive in an upbeat and fun team environment ·
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be physically able to use lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors.
- Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- High school degree or equivalent, must meet the criteria that is mandated by the State of Ohio
Rate of Pay
Fill an employment application online at childrensdiscoveryplace.com or call (614) 846-2429