La Petite Academy – 3710 Ridge Mill Dr. Hilliard, OH 43026
The Teacher helps the Lead Teacher in planning and implementing the daily program for children, supervises the class when the Lead is out of the room, helps with meals, safety and assists in maintaining a clean and orderly room and Center. May be assisted in the classroom by an Aide/Assistant Teacher. As a Teacher, you will:
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Supervise the classroom, according to the plans of the Lead Teacher when the Lead is out of the room.
- Attend all staff training sessions, meetings and programs sponsored by the Center, as required.
- Help with meal and snack preparation, feeding children, modeling table manners at family-style meals.
- Perform other related duties as requested by a Lead Teacher or Center Director.
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Rate of Pay