To transform the lives of children by supporting, empowering, and advocating for the adults who make the biggest impact on children’s lives—their parents, caregivers and teachers.
All children, nurtured by strong families and vibrant communities, have opportunities for quality early learning experiences that prepare them for success in school and life.
Our Core Values:
Children are the most valuable resource in our community.
Successful growth and development of our children depends on every part of the community.
- Child care and early childhood education are inseparable.
- Growth, learning, and development begin “Right from the Start.”
- Child care professionals are at the heart of quality care and must be accorded the highest stature for their contributions.
- Quality care and education provide rich experiences that meet children’s developmental needs.
- All families are important and deserve support and respect.
- We support and respect the richness that diversity brings to our families and communities.
- We support care that meets the needs of diverse segments of our community.